Disinfectant on the basis of hydrogen peroxide and silver
chlorine-free, non-toxic, environmentally friendly
Bacteria, algae, yeast and fungal spores enter water bearing systems at open points via the air. If they multiply too much, these microorganisms can lead to the development of serious faults. Costly disinfection measures for walls, flooring and systems are often the consequence.
Tecucid-A safely destroys bacteria, algae, yeast and fungal spores and effectively prevents the further development of the microorganisms.
Tecucid-A is used in cooling circuits, air washers, camping /leisure, drinking water, swimming baths, waste water treatment and the foods industry, etc.
How to use
In the event of infestations in circulations:
- Initial dosage of 250 ml/m³ for a duration of 2 days
- Subsequent dosage of 50 ml/m³ for a duration of 10 days
- Subsequent continual dosage of 20 ml/m³
- Surface disinfection diluted 1 : 50 by spraying or wiping
- Content disinfection of drinking water tanks: 60 ml/m³ fresh water.
Please consult our technical service for information about the selection of additional additive products for water bearing systems.
Available in the following packaging
|6305||Canister of 12 kg|